Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunday July 23, 2006

I had another spinal tap today. I laid flat...so I thought. I woke up with a sever headache. It really paralyzes you. The doctors gave me a caffeine drip. Wow, it worked fast and was so nice. it took away the headache and REALLY woke me up!!
Can you tell I'm on drugs?!

This shows where the spinal tap was done. Yikes!!

My friends Michelle, Jeni, and Chesney visited me later at nigh. They were so sweet. They brought me s gift basket full of goodies. One really soft blanket too!! I talked and talked and talked. I think it was because of that caffeine drip gave me more energy. We all had a good laugh about it though. After they left my poor mom had to stay and listen to me:-) Yep, all night!!

My family stayed at my house tonight. I know my mom was happy to stay with me, but very tired and sore from sleeping on a little piece of foam. I know she wouldn't have it any other way though. That's what mom's do.
Cameron playing with his cousin Shaelynn. So stinkn' cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment