Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday July 17, 2006

Early in the morning, 3:17ish, the doctors informed me that the mass found in my sacrum looks suspiciously like a cordoma, which is a tumor that grows in the neck or sacrum area. It is a fairly large tumor. It is 4cm large. I had no idea that something that large was there!!

Here's a diagram of the area:
Serena had to go to leave me and go to work. She is a Spanish teacher for the High School. She is amazing!! After staying up all night with me, she is still able to go to work. This definitely has bonded us for life. I will be eternally grateful for her service to me and sacrifice she gave me.

Randy is on his way home now. Man do I feel horrible that this is happening while he is away. I'm glad he is coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment