Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wednesday July 19, 2006

I woke up this morning with increased pressure in my chest and shortness of breath. I'm getting to the point that I don't want to go to sleep anymore. I don't know what else it going to go wrong. Now I can barely move and breath.

They did a bone scan later in the day. That was neat. The tech let me see my bones on the computer screen. So cool!

I know have been told that I have some tissue in my neck and the tumor on my sacrum. The tumor is causing the tissue in my neck to swell therefore causing my arms and hands and chest to all go numb. Weird. But it would explain why I am going numb!! At least it isn't 2 tumors!!

My family came in around 3pm. I was so excited to see them!! Randy's work, Southwest Airlines, flew them all out to see me. My mom, dad, twin sister Sabrina and her baby, my older sister Jennifer and my niece Alex. We just hugged and talked a lot. It was so nice to have them here and not on the phone. It's getting harder to hold the phone to talk.

My littlest niece Shaelynn

Michael, Alex, and Ricky


My older sister Jennifer with Cameron My friend Jenn came later that night to visit too! I have to tell you the story when she left:

She left at night and when she was walking to her car she noticed some scary looking men. Something inside told her to get back in the hospital. So as she got back in the doors, they tried following her, but the doors locked behind her. For some reason for her they were unlocked, but for these men they were locked...hmmm. I know that Heavenly Father protected her that night. I was so grateful. The security guard helped her to her car. She got home safely. That would have been a horrible experience had she not listened to that still small voice inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment